You are sending a link to...
Need to Stake a Claim on the Physical Web?
If you need to stake a claim on the Physical Web, 111 Web Studio's PHY111 will develop content specifically for you!
If you have a need to communicate with walk-around traffic, you need the physical web. We will help you create your message and will send you a beacon that transmits it to people within 50 yards. Any time you need to change your message, you can edit it yourself or have us change it for you.
Whether you have a store, a museum, an event or any other situation where people are close to your location and you have a message that will help them out, the physical web is perfect for you. Now you can provide location specific content that gives people exactly what they need right now, right there.
What is the Physical Web?
The Physical Web is the next big thing, it's a search engine for the physical world, the real world...
The Physical Web gives people location specific information via their mobile phones. They'll see anything that's on the physical web within 50 yards or so. For example, it might be a coupon, a video, a song, a document or anything else a location wants to share. This content is delivered by beacons that transmit information via bluetooth to the area around the beacon.
When you see this symbol, the physical web is near... Check it out!
PHY111 will send you your beacon with your custom content on it!
There is no limit to the kinds of content a beacon can deliver:
- Walk up to a movie poster, get show times and a review
- See a car you like at the auto dealer, skip the sales guy and learn about it
- Walk up to a restaurant and see today's specials and the latest reviews
- Get a coupon for a product you're standing near
- Learn about a storewide sale when you walk in
- Get a personal digital business card from the guy next to you
- Get detailed information about a complex product you're looking at
- Display a how-to video for a product you're holding
- Step into a service center and learn about the process before you even start
How do you use the Physical Web?
When you see this symbol, the physical web is nearby. The physical web browser on your phone, lets you find physical web content just by swiping down. Most new phones have it built in, so when you swipe down on your device it scans for local content. If something is there, you'll see a list. Nearby beacons are ranked by a combination of proximity, signal strength, user preferences and browsing history. You don't have to find websites, make calls or ask someone. The info is already there for you.
What's in it for You?
As a consumer, you get contextually relevant content - content that is important right where you are standing. As a retailer, you can get important information to people who are right there, ready to walk up and engage with you.
Contact PHY111 and 111 Web Studio and we will deliver a beacon to you along with the content you need on it. Now you're ready. Just place your physical web beacon wherever you want it to broadcast.
- Beacon content can be branded for your business.
- Content can be as generic, specific or time sensitive as you need. You edit it yourself.
- Content can be as simple as an image, a logo, some information and a link to a website.
- Special content (coupons, videos, menus, etc) can be created and updated as needed.
If you want to learn more about the Physical Web, give us a call at 877.397.7605 and Get Physical!!